Paper frog making, Making frog origami
Welcome to our topic about making frog making bouncing from paper. As you know, children love to make paper shapes. You can make an origami frog with your child. Did you bounce a good one at that, okay? We tried frog making bouncing with very beautiful paper with our daughter at home.Jumping Frog Make Origami
For example; You can make similar ornaments and play items, such as frog making bouncing from paper. For this, I wanted to show you how to make frogs jumping from paper, both with pictures and videos. From here, you can easily jumping make a frog out of paper.
- Fold the paper in half sideways to make a rectangle.
- Fold the corners down and unfold them right away, repeating this for both top corners of your rectangle.
- Flip the paper over and fold the top of the paper down at the spot where the diagonal creases meet. Unfold right away.
- Flip over once again, and fold the two edges toward you so they meet each other. The top of your rectangle will fold down to form a triangle.
- Fold the bottom of the paper up so that its edge meets the bottom of your triangle. Fold the two corners of the triangle up to form the “front legs” of the frog.
- Fold the sides inward to meet at the center.
- Fold the bottom of the paper upward so its edge touches the bottom of the “legs,” and unfold right away.
- Insert your fingers into the inside of the flaps, and pull the bottom corners outward to the sides, so that the bottom edge comes up to touch the bottom of the “legs.”
- Fold the corners down so they meet at the bottom of the figure.
- Fold the bottom corners outward to form the “back legs” of the frog.
- Create a zigzag fold at the bottom of the figure, folding the bottom half up and then the bottom quarter back down.
- Your frog is ready to go.
- Press its back and release to make it hop!
Ingredients for Making Jumping Frog:
1) Single color should be selected. (For example; green) The jumping frog model will reveal more in one color.
2) Colored adhesives for gluing parts.
3) Scissors or utility knife.
4) Two square-shaped origami papers. A square origami paper is required for making a jumping frog.
6) Watercolor or gouache for those who prefer white paper.